JuiceBox 40 Wi-Fi Enabled EV Charging Station - 40 AmpI-JCBJBPR40-01-HDWR-XXXX-V1 3.1 star rated
After a $0 Instant Rebate
- Energy Star: Yes
- Water Sense: No
- Media Feature: images/Lifestyle_Images/P-JCBJBPR32_lifestyle.jpg
- Media Feature Markdown: **Plug-in Versus Hardwired** A plugged-in EVSE is a charging station that plugs into a 240V outlet (the same outlet a clothing dryer uses). Since plug-in units are portable, the only installation required is for the wall mounting station. Use the supplied screws to screw the mount into your wall surface. Once the bracket is mounted, you can slide the EVSE charger in and out easily; allowing you to use it at home and also detach it easily to take it with you. If you don't have a 240V outlet in your desired charging location, contact a local pro and request a NEMA 14-50R outlet installation with #6AWG copper wire, and a 240V, 50A circuit. Make sure you request that the outlet is installed within one foot of where you want your EVSE station located. A hardwired EVSE station requires a certified electrician to connect the station in a protected, NEMA-compliant enclosure. The list below details typical installation requirements for a hardwired unit: - 2 pole, 40A breaker - #8AWG copper wire with 2 conductors and a ground. If single conductor THHN wire is used, the ground may be #12AWG per NEC 250.122 calculations For an outdoor installation, please add the following: - NEMA rated outdoor junction box with gasketed cover - Recommend against GFI circuit breaker Please, only use the pre-drilled opening on the bottom of the box for hardwire applications. The manufacturer cannot honor the warranty if any other holes are added to the unit. A fusible disconnect may be required within 6' of your EV charger device installation, please consult your local code. Please see [Enel X Juicebox installation guide](https://support-emobility.enelx.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001519792-JuiceBox-Installation-) to learn more.
- PDP Info Banner Theme: None
- PDP Info Banner: Looking for a local professional to install your EV Charger? Check out our [Participating Contractor Search](https://www.oru.com/en/save-money/participating-contractors) page.
- Show PDP Info Banner in Product Details: true
- Codes and Standards: NEMA 4 / IP66, SAE, FCC Part 15 Class B, NEC 625 Compliant
- Safety: UL and cUL Listed
- Output Power: 40A, 10kW
- Output Cable: 25 FT Standard Length, 20 FT Extension Cables Available SAE J1772 Standard Plug
- Input: A 15 Inch NEMA 14-50 Input Cable (From box to Middle of Plug) OR 3 FT Pigtail (Outdoor Rated 6 AWG Cable With Flex Conduit)
- Input Voltage: 240 VAC Nominal, Single Phase
- JUICEBOX 40, THE BEST-SELLING SMART HOME CHARGING STATION, COMBINES SPEED, PERFORMANCE AND VALUE. Enjoyed by thousands of satisfied EV drivers, it delivers all the safety and smart charging features you need to make home charging easy, reliable and cost-effective. Built on the universal J1772 charging standard, JuiceBox is a Level 2 charging station that can power all electric vehicles on the market today, including Teslas via an adapter commonly used by Tesla drivers. * Up to 7x faster charge: 40A / 10kW * Wi-Fi connectivity with smartphone app and online control dashboard * Dynamic LED lights show power, connectivity and charging status * **New** built-in cable rack * **New** security lock **In the box** * A 40-amp 25-foot charging cable (also known as a J1772 cable) * A 2.3-foot NEMA 14-50 input cable OR 2.3-foot hardwire pigtail (outdoor rated 6 AWG cable with flex conduit) * Full JuiceNet app and online control dashboard to set up and monitor your station (smartphone not included) * Installation guide * Wall mounting bracket * Security lock with key